- Grab half a lemon and rub that all over my face (I like to let it sit for about 10-15 minutes)
- Rinse that off and go grab my African Black Soap and just do a gentle cleanse.
- Then I grab my exfoliating glow scrub, and rub that in circular motions all over my face.
- Special tip: let that exfoliator sit on your skin for about 10 minutes so you can soak up all the goodness of it
- Once that’s complete, wash the cleanser off, spray your face with your toner (I use rose water with glycerin) and put on your favorite moisturizer (mine is my organic coconut oil or my tea tree moisturizer by Monie Squared) and Walah! Glowy skin you’ve been wanting.
Try these steps the next time you want to achieve your glowy skin and watch as you shine bright like a diamond!