Saturday, October 05, 2013

Brown Smokey Eye

Sometimes but not often, I like to really make up my face! I don’t use a lot of eye shadows whenever I go out but again while shopping at my nearby Target, I saw that they began to sell NYX beauty products. This was like heaven on earth to me because the only place I could get NYX was either from online or ULTA which is almost an hour away from me. And if you don’t know, NYX is super affordable and it’s not cheaply made that’s why it’s so popular.

I’m a huge fan of brown smokey eyes especially the one that Kim Kardashian is always famous for. So I picked up an eye shadow palette from the Love in Rio collection, in the shade “Escape with Rico.” This is a palette that consist of high pigmented dark and sparkly browns.

I can actually say I adore this palette because it’s definitely Woman of Color friendly and it’s basically mistake proof.

I decided to use this palette before going out with a couple of my friends for drinks and the look I wanted to achieve came out perfect.


NYX eye shadows are super pigmented and a little goes a long way.  I used a shadow base so I’m not sure if the shadows would have lasted a long time without it but I can say it lasted throughout the whole night! Definitely will be buying more!
Products Used For Eyes: 
Bare Minerals Eye Shadow Base
NYX Escape With Rico Trio Palette
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara 
XOXO

5 comments: