Monday, November 23, 2015

Favorite Fragrances







As you get older, your love for perfume just magnifies! I am a lover of all sweet smelling fragrances as well as unisex ones. Spraying your favorite scent not only makes you feel good but it also gives you a BOOST of confidence, like you can tackle any and everything that comes your way, rather it’s a big test or an important meeting with your boss. Before this weekend, I only had three scents I absolutely adored, M.A.C Turquatic, DKYN Green Apple, and lastly Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum. However, after visiting Saks this past weekend I received a sample of the Chanel Mademoiselle and I absolutely fell in love. It’s definitely a young woman scent that seems to linger around for hours, maybe I’ll get a bottle for Christmas, who knows! Tell me some of your must-have favorite scents!





No comments:

Post a Comment