Sunday, May 20, 2012

my FIRST voxbox



Last week I finally received my Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster. I definitely did not believe I could get free stuff just from doing surveys on their website. What I liked about this is it came with stuff I would actually use, not BS stuff no one bought in stores. So I was very pleased with the items.

The items I received included:
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
AVEENO Daily Moisturizer Body Wash
Chapstick Lip Sheild
Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Paris Amour
SoyJoy Bar
And last but not least Dr. Scholls For Her Ball of Foot cushions

Definitely think I would use every day, I haven’t used any of the items just yet, but I will be sure to update you all on it.

If you guys want to do the same thing I did, just go onINFLUENSTER websites and start doing surveys now! ITS FREE TOO YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment