Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Smoothie Recipe




I've been on a huge smoothie kick for a couple of weeks now and I wanted to share a smoothie I made this morning. It would go great for a super hot summer day, being that its super refreshing with mint leaves mixed in it.

This is definitely one of my new favorite smoothies to make and it was really simple! …. Im going to GUESTIMATE how much of each ingredient I put in it, because I hardly ever measure!
Not only is this smoothie DELICIOUS but it’s good for you as well.

Oh yea, I have to think of a name of it …. How about PURPLE MONSTER! Haha I like that.

INGREDIENTS

1 c blueberries
1 c raspberries
1 c pineapples
½ c strawberries
1 whole banana
1 handful of spinach (YESS SPINACH!!!!)
2 tbsn of JUMEX strawberry banana nectar
½ c almond milk
1 tbsn of lemon
2 small mint leaves

This makes about 4 servings

WOW! It’s a lot of stuff in here, but it’s totally worth it. I freeze lemon juice and mint leaves as ice cubes because its suppose to help with stomach bloating (saw this on Dr. Oz).  SO DO THIS TOO!

But anyway, put all of that in your blender and blend until everything is mixed together smoothly, I SWEAR ON THIS SMOOTHIE. It’s so good! And I promise you can’t even taste the spinach!

Until next time loves!!


P.S send me some of your favorite smoothie recipes, I would love to try them!

4 comments:

  1. Im gonna try this one sounds good Im starting my journey over again and Im gonna use smoothies and parfaits for my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess, this definitely helped me in with my weight loss

      Delete
  2. yes gonna try this as well, this picture looks to yummy

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupp, its worth it!! the lemon and the mint is so refreshing, close your eyes and pretend you're on the beach lol

      Delete