Friday, April 12, 2013

Hair Journey Update + The Hair Groupie


I know, I know, I have not done a hair journey update since February, but I have a good reason, I have a weave! Yes, since the beginning of March, my hair has been braided under 2 bundles of 16 and 18 inches of Cambodian hair and guess what, I LOVE IT!

I purchased this hair during a sale from THE HAIR GROUPIE in February. At first I was very skeptical of this hair because it was Cambodian, and I didn't know anyone rocking that hair type, but I purchased it anyway and I am so glad I did! I absolutely love this hair, it’s the very best virgin hair I’ve ever had in my hair!

This hair straightens, curls, waves, braids, twist, everything you can imagine and you all know I went to the Bahamas with this hair and it endured everything from sweat, chlorine, salt water and alcohol (LOL).,

I decided to wait to review this hair because, its people all over YouTube reviewing hair, one week after their install, that’s fake to me. I like to hear reviews from people who have had their hair in for over a month, like myself! I absolutely adore this hair, when I wash it, it waves back to its original pattern, I haven’t experienced much tangles except when I go to work and have to put it in a bow, and the shedding is very minimal, VERY minimal!  Next week, I will be giving my hair a little breather, and then putting it back in.

When it comes to weave it makes me feel like a sexier women, I really feel “all that and a bag of chips” lol.

PROS

The hair is very thick.
Medium luster, blends well with natural hair.
Curls perfect.
When washed, goes to its natural wavy state.
Experienced no FRIZZING.
Minimal tangling and shedding.
True to length.
NO SMELL!

CONS

She doesn’t always sell the Cambodian hair, and I want to purchase a 22inch!


Pictures provided below! 
Wand Curls 

Barrel Curls 

Braid Out

Flat Ironed Straight

Curling Wand

Partial air and blow dry


That’s about it ladies, I believe she is having a sale that ends tonight at midnight (4/12/2013), so hop up on it before it’s too late! http://www.thehairgroupie.com/  





5 comments:

  1. LOL @ "I didn't know anyone rocking that hair type" that's really hilarious. i plan on getting a weave for the first time this summer and this hair looks fantattic. i might hv to try it. thanks for showing many pics. this was a great review. i'm now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao, i didnt! i was scared but im so glad i bought this hair! YESS to weave lol!

      Delete
  2. thanks so much! At first, i never knew the hype about weave until, i had one installed, you really feel like a brand new person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im more of a natural fan myself but you do look SUPER GORGEOUS it has to be said! You look great in all of these pics and you should be proud of yourself. My fave is the barrel curls pic- you look STUNNING! Would love to see ur outfit for that one it looks like u have on a cute dress. Your lips are gorgeous too- Im laughing at myself sending kisses back at your pouty pics!! lol ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha thanks i noticed i do alot of kissy faces in my pictures!

    ReplyDelete