Sunday, December 08, 2013

Crown it or Clown it **Teaser**

Did I tell you guys the great news? My blog will be getting a revamp next month with a new name! I will be adding a lot of exciting and exhilarating features that you don’t want to miss out on!

Starting the first week of January I will be incorporating a new segment to my blog called “CROWN IT OR CLOWN IT.” Each post, I will find the best beauty and fashion look of the week. Not only will they be from celebrities but from people I encounter with daily.  

I come across great looks every day that I wish I could share with other people. So because of that, I decided it was about time that I dedicated a portion of my blog to these AMAZING women.

I have had this blog for almost 2 years now and I have truly found my niche, BEAUTY! Every one’s beauty is different and it a captivating experience to see how someone captures what’s in their mind and displays it in the outfits that they wear or the make-up they use on their face. Your body is a canvas and the choice to put anything on it is yours.

I know that I said I was going to start in January, but here is a little teaser for you wonderful ladies that follow my blog.

So, let’s get things started!

To kick off the December month, many celebrities opted for the red lip! Red lips turns every outfit into a super sexy and sleek ensemble! Red lips are also awesome because their women of color friendly and you can absolutely find the right shade for your complexion.  Two colors that look great on every complexion is Ruby Woo, which is a vibrant red matte lipstick, and Media, a darker oxblood lipstick, both available at your M.A.C counter.






Are you loving these look and will you be incorporating a red lip to your outfits this winter?


Who did the red lip better?
Angela Simmons
Lindsey Lohan
Leonna Lewis
Rihanna
Rita Ora
Poll Maker

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for all the changes! I've made a few changes to my blog as well. It's always beautiful to embrace constant improvement!

    -Chymere Anais
    www.diaspora-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. revamping your blog is always exciting -- and I love the red lip trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, im super excited, i want to launch the new look now! lol. and yes i love a red lip!

      Delete