Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bling Bling on a Budget

As i was strolling through the mall for some new jewelry pieces to accent a couple of outfits i recently purchased, i stumbled in to Charlotte Russe. I don't know if many people know this, but i hate spending money on jewelry. Don't get me wrong, i love a nice necklace or some super cute earrings but my heart doesn't sit well spending a lot of $$$ on jewelry.

With that being said, i found my way to the jewelry section which eventually let me to the clearance section where i found a couple of very nice and bold looking necklaces. I turned them around waiting to see $16.99 or something of that sort only to be surprised to see $.99! UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT? 

At first i said to myself this has to be a mistake then i started reaching for more and they all said $.99 as well! The price was perfect, i picked up a few more pieces that would go great with any spring outfit and i left CR with a great feeling especially since i was able to get such an awesome deal.

I would highly suggest you all go to your local CR and stock up if they still have this sale going on. You can also check them out online at Charlotte Russe.

Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment