Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm Bringing Shoegasms Back



Hey beautiful ladies!

So do any of you remember on ISAIDIWASAMAZING when i would do my weekly "Shoegasm" post where i would post some bad ass shoes then give you all the deets?
.... no? nobody? no one remembers? well okay then lol!

One of the reasons i discontinued that segment was due to my fiances, i was buying shoes like i had a full time job and i had places to be! I had to woo-sah a little bit and calm ALL THE WAY down. I mean i still buy, adore and DROOL over some bad ass heels but me clicking the purchase button has now become a full convo with myself and my wallet lately.

However, now that I'm in a better and wiser place in my life, i feel like i should bring back those shoegasm post and anyway who said i had to actually purchase the shoes, however for this post, i did purchase them. (Hey i deserved it!)

These two pair of shoes are both from Shoedazzle and under $50!

The first pair which are called the "NICHOLE" are these AMAZING mesh, open toe black booties! I swear i never seen them on the site but when the oh so beautiful blogger @arjaunjubri from www.ask-bri.com started posting how much she loved these booties i became instantly enticed and I HAD TO HAVE THEM ... so i bought them and i cant wait to wear them, like seriously i cant wait to wear them!


The second pair are these cute cut-out sandals that are available in 3 different accents, "Mireya". i purchased the yellow and brown pair! What i love the most about these sandals is the faux snake skin detail on the heel and sole of the shoes! I can definitely see myself wearing them out for a nice night on the town with my girlfriends during the upcoming deathly hot summer we will be having!

Tell me what you think? Would you purchase any of these shoes?

Definitely will be posting more pictures as soon as i wear them! Thanks again ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment