Thursday, February 09, 2012

Blogging 101

Many people blog for different reasons. Some like to show off their sense of fashion while others use up space to talk about everyday events.
For the past couple of months I've been having difficulties attempting to write more on my blog. I find myself wondering daily is anyone even reading? What am i even doing this for?
I realized today that i'm doing this for me... i enjoying writing whatever i want and letting other people feel the emotions I'm spilling out.
Even if its just writing about what i dreamed about or maybe a make-up tutorial that i liked and re-created, i know someone OUT THERE is listening... and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

So for the time being, i vow to blog more about my relationships, experiences, trials, tribulations, any and everything that comes to mind. I know the more i write the better i will perfect my craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment