Sunday, March 24, 2013

B A H A M A S


Hey ladies, I missed you all so much. I recently just came back from my beautiful vacation to the Bahamas! It was so much fun yet relaxing!

Me and 17 of my friends decided to do it big for our LAST official school spring break! This trip was a first of many things, I had never done in my life.


  • Flew on my first plan
  • Sailed on my first cruise
  • Jet-skied for the first time
  • Without instragram for almost a whole week (lol)

I remember while I was packing, my mother kept asking me “why are you packing heels? No one wears heels on a rocking boat!” TU-HUH! Me and my 8 girlfriends proved her wrong, we dressed up each night. We kept saying we reminded each other of “The Housewives of Atlanta” because we truly were fabulous!

I loved every bit of our vacation, from drinking pool side to smoking cigars like bosses! Now I see why this was my best friends 25th cruise, he really opened my eyes to seeing a whole new world!

Are you guys ready for some pics, alrighty here goes!



























Ghetto Moment

























Shoutout to everyone that looked through all of these pics, these arent even half but they all show how great of a time we all had!

Photo courtesy of me, brittany, aaron, ivory, and khinedra!





14 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting! It look like you guys had a great time here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely did, if i lived in the Bahamas, it would be like heaven everyday lol! Definitely will be visiting again in the near future!

      Delete
  2. Omg, I love cruising! I can't wait to go on mine in September for my birthday! Looks like you had a great time! Nice pictures!

    Samara
    www.styledchic.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i never knew the hype about cruises until now, its definitely an affordable way to go places you have never been too!

      Delete
  3. Love your pics! You all look fabulous!!! Now I can't wait to go on vacay, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we had such a great time!!! Vacays are definitely important to take lol!

      Delete
  4. Whooo! I'll be there in October!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  5. o wow we were so on the same boat LOL!!!i uploaded pics from that cruise too!!it was major fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is crazy! i wish i would have know prior, i would have definitely have loved to meet you! It was so much fun wasnt it?

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had so much fun and was able to capture awesome moments! Bahamas is one of the prettiest places I've ever been.

    ~Chymere Anais @
    www.sweetheart-chronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i seriously could not have imagined how beautiful it was down there! I will be taking more vacations to the Bahamas in the future!

      Delete
  7. Looks like a great trip! I'm jealous! There is still snow on the ground where I am! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and follow if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, thats funny! As soon as we all came back to Va, it was sleeting! definitely will be checking out your blog! THANKS FOR FOLLOWING!

      Delete