Sunday, July 28, 2013

Your Best Accessory is Your... SHOES!


I could be the only girl in the world who has a love/hate relationship with jewelry. Don’t get me wrong, I love different kinds of necklaces, bracelets and earrings but I hate that I have to take them off at night only to put them back on again! It’s tiring and I really don’t have the patience to look in my jewelry box  for something that matches my outfit each day! Sorry ladies, I’m lazy! I wear the same earrings every day, sometimes a watch, sometimes a bracelet, and I wear an anklet every day!

But don’t think for a minute that I still don’t dress up outfits with accessories. I just so happen to use my shoes as accessories!

I have a very healthy appetite for new heels. Not only do I adore a classic black heel but I also love bold colored heels that make any plain outfit light up the night sky!

When I first started wearing heels, I only had ONE pair, which were these strappy black heels that I had purchased from Charlotte Russe.  I recently found them in the back of my closet and realized how UGLY they were and how low the heel was to the ground, 3 INCHES! But back then, I loved those shoes until I literally broke one of the straps.

Now 7 years later, I’m purchasing 3 or 4 pair of shoes a month, 5 inches or higher! Heels will literally make or break you! I think it’s essential for all ladies to have some heels that they feel confident in and know they look good in, even if it takes you walking around your house with your heels on constantly, do it until you OWN those heels!


Some of my favorite places to purchase heels are:
Shoedazzle
DSW
Macy’s
Urbanog

Tell me what heels you are looking at right now? I want to know!


Thanks loves XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment