Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Need Some Color In My Life

This week at school was really warm out and all the girls had their cute maxi dresses and cut off shorts and high-low tanks and i looked in my dresser and closet and realized i was not ready for the spring. AT ALL!

I NEED SOME COLOR IN MY  LIFE!

I do not call myself a fashionista for various reasons, one being because I'm still learning to see what looks good and NOT so good on me! How you dress is the way people see you and what they think of you. ITS A FIRST IMPRESSION! I want to make my first impression with anyone a great one especially if i want to enhance my PR networking capabilities.

Soooooo i did a little shopping today and found a lot of cute pieces that i feel will go great for the spring and summer, I'm definitely not finished, tomorrow i'm going to look for some more stuff.

i have such a bubbly personality, but how will anyone know that if I'm wearing plain or dark clothing. I blame this on being lazy in the morning.  I need to fix this A.S.A.P!


i'd like to know what's your favorite item(s) to wear during the spring?





talk to you later loveys *MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment