Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wet Kisses Wednesday



The other day while going through my make-up box I realized I had an EXTRAVAGENT amount of lipsticks. I can’t go anywhere without buying at least 1. From M.A.C to beauty supply store brands, I have them all. So I came up with the great idea to do a lipstick review each week (Wet Kisses Wednesday). Cute huh!?

I feel I can perhaps attempt Wet Kisses Wednesday for a couple of months, AT LEAST. And what better day to start then now, being that it is Wednesday! LOL

Today I decided to review one of my favorite nude lipsticks by M.A.C, not only will I be reviewing it, but I will also be showing you a DUPE that will save you 12 dollars (WOW). So here it is…

M.A.C. Cherish

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks. It is a satin lip that gives you a nice creamy coverage. Usually I don’t use the lipstick with that much coverage as the pictures below but I just wanted to show how it really looks. The color is a nude that is more on the peachy side that stays on really long, especially if you top it off with BoyBait(my favorite creamsheen).


Cherish
Cherish with Boybait on top


Now, if you want to save a little bit of money, I suggest you go to Walgreens and look into Wet N Wild megalast lipsticks. Please do not sleep on them, they have some wonderful colors that are just as good as M.A.C. anywho, they do have a DUPE to M.A.Cs Cherish and it is called 902C Bare it All.  I bought this a couple weeks ago and the other day when I was going for my nude lipsticks, I noticed this color looked very familiar.  This lipstick glides on very smooth, and it is true to color, even though it does not last as long as Cherish, it does give it a run for its money.


Bare it All
Bare it all with Boybait on top
swatches in camera light bare it all to the left, cherish to the right




Cherish and Bare it All side by side 


Alright you guys, did you like this post? Should I keep on? I would love some feedback. Until next time lovies!


3 comments:

  1. Great dupe!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Keep going! I'll definitely be back.
    creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for viewing and ill definitely be back to view your blog as well !

      Delete