Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OOTN

So last night I went to a little 21st birthday shindig with two of my girlfriends. It was at someone’s house so I knew I didn't have to get DRESSED and it was also a school night. I decided to keep it real simple, white button down blouse, denim jeans, and my rodeos( my booties that have tassels coming down the sides, it reminds  me of a cowboy, that’s why I call them my RODEOS lol). I kept my make-up minimum as well as my jewelry, my gold hoops and gold beaded necklace was all that I wore.
Sorry about the pictures, I didn’t get anyone to take them for me, so they’re from my iphone. 



these are my rodeos lol


What I have on
white blouse - Olive Ole
Jeans - Macys
Boots - Barefeet
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Necklace - Gift 

Oh yea!! Look at these ghetto ass "shot glasses". Needless to say the whole night was filled with laughs
is this Tupperware? 
Hope you like! Bye Lovies!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog and your style.please follow mine

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete