Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Happy Nails Equal Happy Life



Bright Pink and Glitter
I don’t know about anyone else, but the color of my nails definitely detects how I feel about my life. The last couple of months I was choosing dark, plain, ordinary colors to add to my nails solely because … that’s just how I felt my life was turning into. Things weren’t going the way I would have liked them to and people were moving in and out of my life like clockwork. Basically things to me weren’t as constant as they were in the past.

Even though I had people in my life I considered very important, I knew and others knew it just wasn’t right and plus my nails were still BLAH. That right there definitely should have been a smoke signal that this isn’t how your life is supposed to go.

But thankfully, things changed.
It’s a new month, I’m the oldest I ever been in life as well as the youngest I ever been and RIGHT NOW I can honestly say I’m HAPPY. I’m happy with the people who have entered my life, stayed in life, and left my life. My schooling is doing well and my relationship with God is even better.

Learning to let go definitely makes you feel like a new person. I don’t know what it is, but I will hold on to something by the thread that is SO BAD for me just to say I STILL HAVE IT. I never been alone and one of my worst fears was being alone. But things aren’t that bad.

I never felt like this, it’s such a great feeling. This is the first time in many years where I’ve actually put myself first.  I mean, from the stress of guys and THEIR DRAMA, to money management, even my bad days with Hampton, I knew I had to let all of that go if I wanted to succeed with everything I wanted to do for my future.

One of the better things that have came out of this new soul searching is me low key re-launching  my blog, I love to write and I definitely left this blog at a standstill but I promised myself that I would write on this blog whenever I have the time. This is my baby and I see so much potential in this.

My love life could be better but hey, everything can’t go your way. As long as I have a relationship with God everything will be alright. And for that I can honestly say…. IM HAPPY WITH MYSELF.

What are some things you got rid of to create a HAPPIER you?

No comments:

Post a Comment