Saturday, April 21, 2012

Small Haul


Walgreen is definitely one of my favorite places to shop for cosmetics and things of that nature. I didn’t plan on going there today, especially since It was Saturday (no good sales), but I went in a whim. Spending around 12 dollars, i purchases a couple of things that i wanted to try and things that i already loved.

In Order:

Crème of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment: I use this about once a month to let my hair recover from the heat of using the blow dryer and my flat iron weekly. I leave this on my hair for about an hour and my hair is so bouncy and shiny afterwards, and it smells good too, which is a plus!

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask: Bright colors attract me. So this coming in a bright orange tube really got me. I like to use a mud mask every once in a while to get all the impurities my skin encounters daily out of my pores. I never tried this but I have it on my face now and it tingles! Lol

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Neon Melon:  The name of the color speaks for itself, Neon is definitely in right now, and you can definitely include this trend with your nails. I’m going to get this bright color on my toes when I get my pedicure tomorrow.  

Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattiflying Oil-Free Moisturizer: I’m always hesitant when buying moisturizers that say “Shine free” and  “matte”, all because the previous ones I have bought left my skin WHITE LOOKING and ASHY lol. But being that I do have combination skin and it’s about to be summer time, I need an oil control, so I bought this. It has aloe vera and bamboo in it, and I pretty much love anything with aloe vera in it, so I guess I’ll give it a try.

That’s it you guys, have any of you used any of these products, let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment