Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring OOTD

Needless to say, spring is definitely here, however, so is the wind. The wind seems to always dampers my outfit because I do not want to be that girl who's dress flew up in front of everyone walking to class.

I am definitely excited about the upcoming spring and summer months because I cant wait to get dressed and look cute.  One of my favorite pieces are bright and comfy tops.

I received many complements when I wore this on Tuesday especially from girls who aren't the typical size 6. I think a lot of bigger girls feel stooped when it comes to wearing the latest trends. But the key is to SEARCH, go to places you don't usually go to, find local boutiques, and just don't give up! I am not one of those people who can go to a store and be in and out, I can be in the mall from noon to nine and have only bought 1 thing, and that's totally fine with me!

Top: DOTS. Jeans: Macys. Shoes: Marshalls


Announcement: I promise that my pictures will get MUCH better in less than 2 weeks. Again I've been using my Iphone and its just not cutting it. Its only 2 more weeks  of school left until my junior year at Hampton University is over (thank God!)! So when i come home i will be back in love with my lovely professional camera! I know my sister will be more than willing to take pictures of my outfits! Thanks again loves!!

13 comments:

  1. Love the cut out top!

    www.crystalchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is everyyyythinggggg!!!! I'm just like you just because I"m bigger doesn't mean I can't rock the latest trends as good if not better than some smaller women. I keep my eyes completely OPEN for any eyecandy that I might be able to fit :)
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    P.S. My clumsy ass broke my camera this week so until my new one arrives in the mail my Iphone will be my camera too :( *tears*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!!! thats what i've been trying to tell people!!!!! let something cute be in my size!! im going to wear it like no other!! lol

      Delete
  3. Cute blouse and shoes!! :)

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh girl...luvin your top!!! Great look...and cute shoes...question what type of camera do you use to take pictures?

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! right now just my iphone, when i go home tommorow i'll tell you the name of my professional camera, i wanna say its a Canon!

      Delete
  6. i lovveee that top!..looks good on u..x

    ReplyDelete