Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SHOEGASM

Why do i do this to myself? Everyday I tell myself I'm going to start saving more money and now that school is almost over, I was going to work more as well! But how can I save money if I KEEP GOING ON THESE SHOE WEBSITES lol ! I really can't help it, i love heels! 

I wouldn't feel bad if I was actually wearing the shoes I bought, but there is about 1 or 2 pair of shoes in my collection that I have never wore! 

Window shopping is fun and all, but sometimes you want the real thing in your closet! But I promise I'm going to stop buying unnecessary shoes this summer!   I spend money like I'm NOT a broke college student! lol

Here's some sexy shoes i saw while on Bakers website. 








3 comments:

  1. great shoes! i have ones similar to the second to last :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i saw them on one of your recent post!!! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete