Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wet Kisses Wednesday


The New Pink Sheen


This is a lipstick by Lancome that I have really enjoyed over the past couple of months. “ Lancome Color Design lipsticks promises to make your lips voluptuously sexy. It contains soothing and emollient ingredients and offers a soft and supple feel as you apply.”

The color is a light shimmery pink-mauve that is suitable for any and every skin tone. The cool thing about it is you can build it up to a brighter more “out there” lip color if the light sheen isn’t your “cup of tea.”

The color lasts for about 4 hours (for me) so I would definitely keep it in my purse for touch ups.  This is definitely one of my go-to pinks when I have class in the morning. It’s suitable for day and night.

Pros: pretty color, matches many complexions, from fair to dark, no strong lipstick smell.
Cons: doesn't last that long.

Overall it’s a great buy, if youre an African American women that’s  afraid of pinks and want to start off with a more natural pink, I would try The New Pink Sheen by Lancome Color Designs, you can find it at your local department store cosmetic stands  for about 20 dollars. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty lips. Thanks for following my blog ive returned the love :). So your studing PR? Same here! Hi Five!! xx

    ReplyDelete