Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mini M.A.C haul


Hey you guys, so I recently took a visit to my local M.A.C counter and picked up some goodies. LET ME TELL YOU, I love everything I bought and I know I will be using them daily.

                        M.A.C eyebrow pencil in SPIKED

I was hearing the buzz on this pencil everywhere, but I was so content with my BSS pencil that I never thought to buy this. This morning I went to use it and OMG it gives off the most natural dark brown then any other pencil I ever seen. It comes out just right so you won’t have ERNIE looking eyebrows. I really fell in love with my eyebrows all over again, it is definitely mistake proof.


                                    M.A.C Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash

My favorite mascara from M.A.C is zoom lash, but the beauty advisor promised me I was going to love this new mascara. I never purchased the first Haute & Naughty but this is supposed to be blacker and a more intense mascara. I put on three coats (I LOVEEEE MASCARA) and it really did look like I had on falsies. The thing I most enjoyed about this mascara is, I can go for a more natural look or more dramatic look, the choice is mine.

M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in DELIGHT

Boybait has been my go to nude for a while and I really didn’t think anything could be better than that. Until the beauty advisor, told me she had a color that would look perfect with my complexion. It’s a nude with a little rose pink tint. It definitely can be used for everyday school and workplace. What I love about cremesheen is it last for hours on my lips and that I don’t even have to put on any lipstick under it because the color pay-off is great.


So go on to your local M.A.C counter and purchase these items, i know they will soon become some of your favorites as well.

2 comments:

  1. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful
    info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Here is my homepage ; mac lipgelee

    ReplyDelete