Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks to Kelly Monroe, I was nominated for my first BLOGGER award! How exciting is that? I really appreciate it and I love your style and your curly big hair!!!!! Go look at her blog after this!

So, there are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post




Ok let’s get to it now!
7 random facts about me:
  1. Im left handed, just like our president!
  2. I want to move to Atlanta after I graduate from Hampton.
  3. My mother wanted to name me Elizabeth so bad but my grandmother didn't like that (thank God lol)
  4. I want to have my 22nd birthday on a mini yacht in October, (wishful thinking)
  5. I want to make 6 figures by the age of 30. I plan on working in public affairs with the government while also creating a organization for young girls to gain knowledge on pursuing their dreams after high school.
  6. Im a goofball and I like guys who are goofballs, so we can have a goofy time together (corny, I know)
  7. Ive lost 18 pounds, and I want to lose 22 more!

That was so fun, I hope you got to learn some interesting facts about me and now for nominating 15 bloggers! This is definitely the hard part!!! I wish I could give the award to all of you!