Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks to Kelly Monroe, I was nominated for my first BLOGGER award! How exciting is that? I really appreciate it and I love your style and your curly big hair!!!!! Go look at her blog after this!

So, there are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post




Ok let’s get to it now!
7 random facts about me:
  1. Im left handed, just like our president!
  2. I want to move to Atlanta after I graduate from Hampton.
  3. My mother wanted to name me Elizabeth so bad but my grandmother didn't like that (thank God lol)
  4. I want to have my 22nd birthday on a mini yacht in October, (wishful thinking)
  5. I want to make 6 figures by the age of 30. I plan on working in public affairs with the government while also creating a organization for young girls to gain knowledge on pursuing their dreams after high school.
  6. Im a goofball and I like guys who are goofballs, so we can have a goofy time together (corny, I know)
  7. Ive lost 18 pounds, and I want to lose 22 more!

That was so fun, I hope you got to learn some interesting facts about me and now for nominating 15 bloggers! This is definitely the hard part!!! I wish I could give the award to all of you!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination boo x
    I'm flattered :)

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady... I just saw your message on my blog.. thank you for nominating me... I will have to do this asap.. thanks again

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie!!! Thank you soo much for nominating me!!! Honored to receive it!!! Doing my post now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination! That made me so excited and proud.I will have to work on this.
    Jaz& Patrese @ filthyracksforever.com

    ReplyDelete