Thursday, September 13, 2012

Creating a Happier You



Has anyone ever asked you "why you were so happy?" ... What in the hell kind of question is that, why should you NOT be happy?



This year has done so much for my self esteem, my new years resolution was to create a healthier me but i did not know my health would include my attitude, my well being and pretty much my view on life itself. And for that reason i created a couple of tips that will truly have you becoming a happier you in no time. 

1. Be yourself, don't FAKE who you are because eventually you are going to tire yourself out by FRONTING for other people. Why would you want to associate yourself with people who like the fake you?

2. Put yourself first, so many of us woman forget to take time to take care of ourselves. If we won't take care of ourselves who will?

3. CUT THE DAMN GRASS so the snakes will show, EVERYONE does not have your best interest at heart, I REPEAT, everyone does not have your best interest at heart!

4. Find your spiritual side, get closer to God, when you're lonely he is always there and he will SOLVE every last one of your problems.

5. Perfect your craft, if you have a hobby like decorating cakes, join a workshop to become a better cake decorator. If you want to be promoted at work, work harder and more efficiently, make your boss ask himself "damn, what would I do without her?"

6. Everyday in the mirror tell yourself you're beautiful. I literally did this all summer until i believed the words coming out of my mouth, instead of looking at your flaws, notice the amazing that you have, realize how you have big beautiful brown eyes, or hips that would make a curvy road jealous. DON'T HATE ON YOURSELF, you already have enough people in the outside world doing that.

7. Have fun, let go and live life. Don't worry what other people are going to think of you, you only have this life ONCE, make it count!

I promise you, these tips helped me become a better and happier women. I value myself more than ever and i can't believe i use to sit and mop about things i couldn't change about myself.

If you have any more tips, comment below, i would love to hear them. 


LOVE YA!

6 comments:

  1. These are nice tips !!! I am going to add of these to my resolution list . Yes I do have list for next year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great, planning ahead gives you time to let your bad habits go away before the new year hits!

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! I'm following and I hope you do the same!Kisses

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog but already love your positive energy! It's so hard to forgot how beautiful we are both inside and out and I can relate to every point you made on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this list! I'm with you 100%!!!

    Besos,
    Chymere Anais

    ReplyDelete