Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Make-Up Looks

As the Holidays come near, Just about every women will be attending a couple parties. Just because it will take you hours in your closet to find the perfect fit for the holidays does not mean you have to spend hours doing your make-up.

These three looks i created, only take 15 minutes or less to do. They're very simple and your make up will look flawless each and every time.



 With all three looks, these were the products used: Loreal BB Cream, VS HD Perfecting Powder, Wet&Wild Red Velvet, Wet&Wild Peachy Keen, ELF Baked Brush, M.A.C Blush in Razin, MAC sculpture concealer, and M.A.C Skin Finishing Powder, BH 88 Palette (not shown),M.A.C eyebrow pencil in Spiked (not shown), M.A.C Haute and Naughty 2 Black Lash (not shown) Arden Lashes (not shown), and ColorSensational Barely There(not shown)







First Look

This is a very simple look with a pop of color on the lip. All i did was use a gold and bronze shadow on the eyelid. I used a black eyeliner for my waterline. If you don't like eyeliner on your top lid, this look is perfect for you. For some reason i forgot to take pictures with mascara on, so please use your imagination. I think this face will look perfect with a form fitting black dress for an evening holiday party. 

                                         The Second Look
This is my favorite look because i love a hint of color on my eyelids and a nude lip. I created this by using a dark green and brown shadow on my eyelid. I then used my liquid eyeliner to created a medium size line on my upperlid. I used a brown shadow for my undereye. For my cheeks i used ELF baked bronzer and for my lips i used Wet&Wild Peachy Keen and a clear gloss. 

The Last Look
This is for the more daring. I would definitely pair it with a red dress for a sexy seductive look. I achieved this by using a black eye liner on my whole led, i then begin to blend it out with a dark brown eye shadow  The key to this look is to KEEP BLENDING. Smokey eyes are very difficult to do because if you don't do it right, you can end up looking like a raccoon  I then decided to add lashes to dramatize the eye more. I used a black eyeliner for my under eye and reapplied it three times. For my cheeks i used M.A.C. razin and for my lip i used ColorSensational Barely There mixed with M.A.C Delight lip gloss. 


Which one is your favorite you guys?

XOXO

-Ashley

2 comments: