Saturday, November 10, 2012

Challenge ACCEPTED

Hey ladies, so i've decided to challenge myself this week, i will try my best to produce a new post EVERYDAY this week. Yes!!!!!!!!!!Of course I'm a busy college student, but i feel like if i love something i should be able to take the time out and give it some LOVEEEEE and AFFECTION!

So here's the itinerary for this weeks blog posts:

Saturday, November 10th - Club Night for my best friends birthday
SundayNovember 11th - Winter Boot Dupes For Less
Monday November 12 - The Weekend in a Glance
Tuesday November 13 - Is Being a Black, Educated & Successful Women Dangerous in the Dating World (my favorite)
Wednesday November 14 - My Christmas List
Thursday November 15 - Holiday Make-Up Looks
Friday November 16 - Love Thy Self, Before You Love Someone Else
Saturday November 17 - Random Post

I wish you all could see how excited i am! Have you noticed that i write about a little bit of everything up here, thats just me LOL. Im the type of girl that wants to have ties in every little thing and i plan on doing just that.

If you guys have any other post you would love for me to write about, leave a comment below or email me at ashleywalton2010@gmail.com

XoXo Ladies, i'll be back in a couple of hours!

5 comments:

  1. Having a busy schedule and posting daily is a huge challenge. I love blogs that offer a variety of topics. I wish you well in your challenge and look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! & the days go by so fast, i would hardly noticed it had been a week since my last post, i would love to stay constant and not lose any followers because this is indeed a passion of mines.

      thank you for viewing my blog!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for you! Will definitely be back for the tuesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally am looking forward to Wed. Thurs. & Fri. Self-love and the holidays. Perfect. = )

    ~Chymere Anais

    ReplyDelete