Saturday, November 10, 2012

Best Friends Birthday Party


Over the weekend I was delighted to celebrate one of my best friends 21st birthday at Palace. Unfortunately she could not get in her own celebration due to her tardiness and the cover charge increasing to $40 at the door. Ladies, it’s not cute to get to a popular club VERY FASHIONABLY LATE lol.

Needless to say, I still enjoyed myself and partied enough for her.

Doing some last minute dress shopping that day I ended up with this black with leather detailed dress that I found at Marshals for $17. Such a steal! I love these styles of dresses because they look elegant, they clinch your waist, not to short and they still give you the illusion of long legs. The only thing I wish I would have did was trade my black Jeffery Campbell inspired boots for some red pumps! That definitely would have pulled the look all the way together.

Here's some pics to enjoy!

i just like this picture because of my eyebrows!

Getting a dose of the club in the car

My Friend Porsha, she's beautiful.

My friend Steve, he isnt new to the blog.

My best friend James, he isnt new either

Love them like family.

Greg, say hey!

we were definitely parking lot pimping for a photoshoot for like 30 minutes.



Ok Ladies, so this day 1 of my blog challenge, if you guys would love to join this challenge i can think of a weeks worth of blogpost that you can do!! That sounds fun!


Later Loves.

2 comments:

  1. yes darling those eyebrows are on point!!!!


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete