Saturday, December 08, 2012

GoJane


Before recently, I had never been on the clothing site, GoJane. That was until blogger, CrystalChanel, did a haul video on them. Why didn’t anyone tell me? They sell some amazing stuff at very affordable prices. I feel like I’ve been missing out on this awesome site with a lot of nice pieces. What really surprised me? There were a lot of pieces I’d previously seen at online boutiques from some of my instagram followers. Definitely will be purchasing some items from them in the near future, TODAY!

Right now, GoJane has a sale going on, if you spend $80, you will get $20 off, that’s a great deal. Check them out!









XOXO

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hey boo! I am so glad you know about that site!! Its my go to for different shoes and STRETCHY dresses! love your blog

    ReplyDelete