Saturday, December 01, 2012

2012 Christmas Guide for Your Loved Ones


If you’re like me, you have a lot of gifts to give this Christmas. I absolutely hate giving out gift cards because its an effortless attempt to make the receiver happy. Even if a gift sucks, I appreciate a person belief that they thought I would enjoy a gift they purchased.

While it is sometimes tricky to guess what others want, I decided to make a really simple guide of general gifts to give to your loved ones this holiday season.

Mother
My mother is one of those people who always say they don’t want anything for Christmas but always ends up getting something she utterly wanted. I believe the perfect gift to give your mother this year is a new purse.  Older women love themselves a new “pocketbook.” My mother is a huge fan of the Coach brand, so I found this bag that would definitely appeal to her. Another nice thing for mothers would be a gift certificate to a spa, yes I said no gift cards, but a certificate for a service is a very different gesture.

Father
The perfect gift for your father would be getting him something with his favorite sports team paraphernalia. My stepdad loves the Redskins, and I don’t know why, but he has an Iphone, so I would definitely purchase  this Redskins Iphone case. Getting him this phone case would make his day, he probably doesn’t even know they have Iphone cases like this lol. If your father doesn’t have an Iphone, perhaps a new watch or wallet will do just fine.


Sister
Victoria’s Secret PINK is one of the greatest thing ever invented. They provide some of the most comfortable loungewear, hoodies, and traveling items. I would definitely get my sister a PINK duffle bag and fill it with nice goodies like lotion, body mist, and make-up. If your sister isn’t into that kind of thing, maybe a nice pair of boots or a classy outfit you would love to see her in would do the job.


Brother
You should already know what I am going to say, if your brothers are anything like my brothers (older), they are into video games. The perfect game, if they don’t already have it would be Call of Duty and NBA 2K12.  They will love you forever and ever if you get this for them for Christmas. TRUST ME!



Best Friend (Male and Female)
I have two best friends, one male and one female. They are both totally different; my male best friend is really into fashion so for Christmas I would get him a couple of fly bow ties and maybe some cuff links for the mast amount of blazers he has stored in his closet. The fashion forward guy would love this gift. For my female best friend I would buy her a jewelry box. This is something people forget they need almost everyday, she has a lot of jewelry that is all over the place, so getting a jewelry box will keep her space more organized and less cluttered.


And Boyfriend 
Last but certainly not least. Getting something for your boo for the holidays will probably be one of the most stressful gifts findings you will have to experience this season. Most guys are so picky or they have everything they really need. But what better gift to give your baby then some nice smelling cologne? You already enjoy to be all up under him, get closer by purchasing a scent that you will love and him too. My favorite colognes right now are Gucci Guilt and Victor & Rolf Spicebomb. These two scents will have you doing whatever your man says with one whiff of how they smell. You definitely will be sleeping in their T-shirts when you aren’t with them. HAHA!


Ok, ladies I hope you enjoyed my Christmas guide for your loved ones! What did you think? Of course, I hope none of the people above take a peak at this list! Be nice not naughty!

1 comment: