Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Winter Lips



Hey you guys, this week has already been stressful as heck and its only hump day! I just finished my first media kit in my PR Writing and Production class and it took a lot of hard work and precision to every little detail. I’m so glad I made it perfect and to my liking. I pray that my grade proves that my dedication paid off. 

Anywho, I’m here today to show you a couple of my favorite winter lippies! Winter time is definitely the time to pull out your dark reds, purples, and browns especially on many African American women like myself.  A dark lip really pulls together your ensemble which probably consists of rider boots, pea coast, and a nice thick scarf! Be daring this winter, try a lipstick you never tried before!


Lipsticks in Order

1. M.A.C Cyber
2. M.A.C Media
3. M.A.C Rebel
4. Revlon Violet Frenzy
5. M.A.C. Landerworld
6. Lancome Luxe Mahagony
7. Mary Kay Downtown Brown

These are all the colors without lipliner, just to get a better view of the color!

What do you think, would you try any of these?

XOXO

- Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment